Norwich Market picked up an award for the UK's best Large Outdoor Market in 2019. It is home to 189 stalls, food from all around the world and some delightfully quirky traders and shoppers. Sir Toby's Beers pitched up in March 2018 and has been made very welcome by our fellow market folk and what better way to say thank you than to do put a selection of our favourite bits and bobs together.
Don't forget the beer of course. Alongside the Norwich Market goodies we have a fine selection of some craft beers made in Norfolk from 3 different breweries.
Redwell Brewery (Trowse): Norwich Pilsner (Pilsner) 4%
Redwell Brewery (Trowse): Steam Lager (California Common) 4.6%
Redwell Brewery (Trowse): King Wazoo (English Pale Ale) 3.5%
Ampersand (Denton): Bidon (Session Ale) 3.9%
Ampersand (Denton): Hither & Yon (Apricot & Black Pepper Sour) 3.1%
Ampersand (Denton): Experiments in Evil (Whisky Barrel Aged Imperial Stout) 9.5%
Wildcraft Brewery (Buxton): Wild and Nutty (Chestnut and Hazelnut Ale) 4.2%
Wildcraft Brewery (Buxton): Cranberry Saison (Farmhouse Ale) 5%
Sir Toby's Beers x Wagtail (Quidenham): Black Market Ale 5.2% (Coffee Porter)
Sir Toby's Beers x Why Not Brewery (Thorpe): Pukki Party Porter 5.7% (Mollasses Porter)
Contents from the market:
- Norwich Pop-up Stars - Christmas Star - Hand made/artisan, fairly traded paper stars using Rain Forest Alliance certified paper card and fixtures.
- Number 29 Soaps - Palm Free/Vegan Soap - Ethically sourced vegan-friendly soap.
- Birchley's Loose Leaf Tea - Mulled wine spiced tea.
- Botanical - House Plants - Small succulent.
- Sixth Scents - Scented stones, oil burners, inscense sticks, hand-crafted jewellery, wall hangings - Scented wax melts.
- Little Red Roaster - Freshly ground coffee
- Churros to the People - House Chorizo